The Socialist Health Association is holding an event on Foundation Trusts, Democracy and Public Ownership in London on 5 March 2010. The event may be of interest to some Healthcare Governance Review readers.
The speakers are:
– Patricia Moberly : Is this democracy? Is it public ownership?
– Malcolm Alexander National Association of Links Members
– Jessica Asato Director of Progress
– Hannah Jameson Research Manager Involvement and Participation Association
– Sharon Carr-Brown Foundation Trust Governors’ Association: Have Governors made a difference?
The event will be held at Toynbee Hall 28 Commercial Street, London E1 6LS on Friday 5th March 11am – 4pm .
Cost (includes lunch): Statutory and commercial organisations £75, Voluntary organisations £38, Socialist Health Association members £12 (includes members of affiliated organisations such as GMB, Unite and Unison who represent their union or pay their own way).
Unfunded organisations and individuals please contact the Socialist Health Association on 0161 286 1926.
To book a please, please use the Booking Form at: