The Health Service Journal (HSJ) is running a one-day event on NHS risk management in central London on Thursday 8 October.
The event is suitable for clinical and non-clinical professionals, including board members, from all types of healthcare organisation and includes the following topics:
– Developing an integrated approach to risk management effectively assessing risk to safeguard your organisation and all those within it
– Effectively managing risk through responsible monitoring and reporting
– Promoting patient safety through effective risk management and clinical governance
– Integrating workforce health and wellbeing into risk management and occupational health
– Securing business continuity in the event of an unexpected emergency or crisis
– Effectively managing risk across partnerships and organisational boundaries to protect all local stakeholders
– Navigating the commissioner/provider split and its impact on risk management in provider arms
Download the brochure here (registration required).