Healthcare Events are running their fifth annual conference on high performance boards in London on Thursday 1 October 2009. This year’s conference has a specific focus on board assurance and early warning systems.
This one day conference provides an important insight into the developments and challenges of delivering high performance NHS boards and the issues affecting you and your organisation.
You will have the opportunity to hear from leading practitioners and learn from experienced trust members about the developments within their organisations, covering a range of techniques, effective systems and mechanisms for delivering high performance at board level, including early warning systems for deteriorating performance. Specific topics include:
– Delivering high performance NHS boards: delivering quality
– Learning from Mid Staffordshire: developing an informed board
– Board accountability and assurance in practice
– Using clinical and performance dashboards at board level
– Early warning systems: avoidable mortality
– Early warning systems: clinical performance and clinical outcomes
– Early warning systems: quality indicators and metrics
– Developing and measuring board performance and accountability for quality improvement and safety in practice
– Developing the role of the non-executive team in oversight
For full details of the conference, including speakers and topics, download the conference flyer here.