The Health Service Journal (HSJ) has produced a free to view 45 minute debate and discussion to help NHS organisations gain the information they need to measure, performance manage and assure quality. The HSJ says it is an opportunity to get to grips with the challenges ahead and help you lead the way in delivering high quality care for all.
The seminar tackles the following issues:
– Establishing appropriate quality metrics
– Securing resources and developing skills to deliver quality accounts
– Embedding quality into contracts through the use of CQUIN
– Determining the reality of reliable information available and steps to improve this
– Ensuring information governance, compliance and risk procedures are robust and fit for the future
Watch the seminar on your computer by clicking here.