The Foundation Trust Network (FTN) has published an excellent 32-page review of the role of the NHS foundation trust secretary (i.e. ‘Company Secretary’).
The publication covers the following key issues:
– NHS foundation trusts and the governance framework
– The role of the company secretary in the corporate sector
– The trust secretary in an NHS foundation trust
– A day in the life of an FT secretary
– The FT Chair’s view
– The role of the company secretary in the private and mutual sectors
– Training and development role of the NHS foundation trust secretary
The publication, The Foundation Trust Secretary – A Review of the Role, can be freely downloaded here.